Sunday, January 10, 2016

January Reveal Projects...


Hello there! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to the NEW year! So far so good for me...hoping to make it a goal this year to carve out a bit more time for crafting. Getting to play with the January kit from Birds of a Feather this month is helping me out with that goal!


I am loving the colors in this month's kit and the papers especially from BoBunny...delish!

I created a scrapbook layout and a card for my first reveal. For the card I pulled out some fun stamps and played around with them using some scraps and bits and pieces from the January kit. The little pennant banners that you see peeking out on my card were actually longer pieces from the package of die-cuts included in this month's kit that I sniped to make work on the card.


It's always fun to use things in a different way!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the entire kit for this month on the Birds of a Feather website


1 comment :

  1. Lovin that page! My page this month has a similar pic too! Cool! I love park pictures! Super cute card as well !

    ReplyDelete