Saturday, December 19, 2015

Holiday Cards using the December Kit


December is such a busy, busy month! I've been sick so far, had the brakes go out in my car and then my husband's car followed suit, had to attend to some training out of town for work and have yet to do any baking or prep for the holiday beyond shopping! AHHH! I was however able to easily create these quick cards using the Birds of a Feather kit for December...the kit coordinates PERFECTLY for putting together some quick and easy projects! Love that since this month is so crazy.


These cards literally took minutes to make. Using the tags on the 12 x 12 sheet from Basic Grey's Juniper Berry collection made them super quick to create and yet they look super classy!



I hope you are finding some time to spend creating this month! I know when I don't have the time to spend in my craft room I get a little bit edgy! I'm glad I was able to create so easily using this month's kit

2 comments :