Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hello everyone, its Brenshevia again with another reveal featuring our fabulous December kit! Christmas comes but once a year and so that is really the only time of the year I get to scrap Christmas photos of the grandkids and with the great December kit I couldnt wait to get those pictures out and put those fabulous papers to work!

First up is a layout featuring grandbaby # 1, although she isnt a baby anymore!  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of her, I think if I could get away with scrapping it for every layout I would. Most of the items used for this layout came from the December kit, all with the exception of the doily.  Take note of the tag behind the photo, youwill see that again!

a few close ups

For my next layout I decided to scrap a photo of all the grandkids at around about the same age for each of them.  All three posing in their Christmas best and somewhat smiling for the camera.......lol. Again, nearly 100% kit items with exception of of the string lights which are from Paper House Productions.  I also used my Silhouette Cameo to create a makeshift tree which I layered with paper to create the effect you see below.

 more close-ups

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you in the new year!



1 comment :