Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful for the November Kit!

Happy Thanksgiving, Chickies!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful holiday, with lots of family, food and fun! We spent the day with my mom, and now are home and relaxing. 

Today I have my last two layouts that I created using the beautiful November kit. 

For this first layout, I wanted to do a simple layout of the two new autumn wreaths that I picked up this season. The warm colors in the kit were the perfect compliment to the colors in both wreaths.


For my second layout, I went with this picture of the pups that I took a couple of weeks ago. I loved the look of the patterned paper against the orange background, so tried to keep the rest of layout pretty simple. 

And here are a couple of close ups:


Hopefully you are having fun playing with your November kit. Remember, we love to see your creations. Just share them with us here, on the blog, and/or over on our Facebook page :)

~Blessings~
Linda

1 comment :

  1. Both beautiful pages! I love the white space in the second one .

    ReplyDelete