Saturday, November 28, 2015

Final November Reveal

Hello everyone and welcome to my last reveal for the month of November using the fabulous Fall kit!  I am telling you, if you have not picked your kit up yet you need to!

As you all have probably realized by now, I love my Cameo, usually at least one of my pages will feature Cameo cuts most of which I create myself.  This week is no different, my first project .  I used my Cameo and a hexagon background from the Silhouette store to create this wonderful layout featuring an older photo of my grandson at the local Botanical Gardens.  Yes I did use flowers on a boy page.....lol I don't do it often but sometimes I feel as if my page calls for it.


Close-up

Next up is a page featuring the wonderful Bo Bunny papers included in this month's kit.  I covered the chalkboard with paper and created my off the page project from there.  I then wanted to give it a little background color to set it off so this two-toned paper from the kit was perfect.


Again, a couple of close ups


Well that's all folks.  Thanks so much for stopping by, see you next month!
Smooches!

1 comment :