Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pretty pink page and floral card by jen t- reveal#2

Hi all, jen t here. I am stopping by today to share a page and a card i made with the january kit. I am loving this kit! For this picture of my daughter i just knew i would use the pinks from the papers so i gathered a bunch of cutaparts and embellies and got to it. The only thing i used from my stash was gesso , heart stencil and metallic gelatos to add a shimmery heart background to add my layers on. The epherma from this kit is super fun to layer in too.  
Next, for the card i used another large cutapart cause i loved that pattern and popdotted a saying cutapart on top along with epherma and buttons .  Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! Jen T. 


12 x12 page


close-up



close-up


card front


close-up



No comments :

Post a Comment