Sunday, January 24, 2016

More PL Scrapping with the January Kit

Happy Sunday, Chickies!
Linda, here, with another look at the January kit. Since I started creating the 6x12 pages for my 2015 PL album, I decided to continue with those projects for this post. The BoBunny "Calendar Girl" line has made this project super easy! I love the fact that I have the calendar, and a little intro to each month in my album, especially since I don't do PL by the week, but more by the month. 
This time around, I am sharing March, May and June :)

March Front:

March Back:

And a Close Up:


May Front:

May Back:

And a Close Up:


June Front:

June Back:

And a Close Up:

I am so excited about these little intro pages, and can't wait to add them into my 2015 album (as soon as I finish up with 2014 ;) )

Blessings,
~Linda~

1 comment :