Friday, January 1, 2016

Goodbye, December...

Hello and Happy New Years, Chickies! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful New Years Day. Mine has been super laid back, with lots of football (Go Buckeyes!!) and lots of work on my December Daily. 

Before I get back to my DD, I wanted to share the last two projects that I did with the December BOAF kit. This time around, I decided to create two 12x12 layouts with the kit. 

For my first layout, I grabbed these pictures of a favorite snowman that I took last year. I LOVE snowmen, collect them, and often leave many of them up all year long. This one sits in the window of our living room. For this layout I also used a cut file that I found over at Paper Issues. Once I had those two things, the rest of the layout came together quickly. The only item not from the December kit is the doily.

And a close up:


For my second layout, I grabbed this picture that I took of Miss Quincy the other day. I love getting pictures of the other pups with the bokah light effect, so wanted to see if I could get one of her the same way. She was so good, and seemed to understand that I needed her to pose for me. This was one of my favorites, and I knew I wanted to use it as a large focus of the layout. Again, this kit made it all come together so quickly. I did a little layering, did a little fussy cutting, and added my title for the finished layout. 

And a close up:

Hopefully, you've had lots of scrappy moments this holiday season, and hopefully you are finding some time to create. 
Remember, we love to see your creations. Just share them with us here on the blog and/or share with us over on our Facebook page. 

~Blessings~
Linda

2 comments :

  1. Great layouts Linda! Now you get to utilize all the q's in an alpha set. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha...I never even thought of that, Laura!

    ReplyDelete