Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tis the Season!

Hello everyone and welcome to my first December reveal.  Can you believe its already the middle of December and Christmas is next week??  Me either!

Well I decided to do something a little bit different with this month's kit.  Its been a while since I have created any off the page projects so for my first reveal, I figured, why not! Christmas time is also a time of giving cards and family dinners so I decided to make a few cards this year.

This card was created with the coordinating card stock that came in this month's kit, along with my Cameo.  I love this cut file, doesn't it just scream Christmas?


Next up is a place card for your family dinner table.  Again using more of the card stock and my Silhouette Cameo.   All left for you to do is add each person's name to the card and you are done.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you havent bought your December kit yet, now is the time!  Lots of fun papers for your December card making projects!

1 comment :