Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Sunday, Chickies! 

It's been a busy weekend at the Harper Household, but I did manage to find some time to do a little scrapping with the December kit. 

Now, when I first saw this kit, I fell in LOVE! The mix of colors and patterns are so nostalgic; the perfect December kit, for sure. 

So, like I've been doing the past few months, I started off by using the kit for my 2014 Project Life album. Just a few more pages, and my 2014 album will be finished!


Left Side:

Right Side:


And a couple of close ups:





My second project with the kit is this quick and simple Christmas card. I loved mixing the patters on this one, and the papers and embellishments in the kit made it super easy and fast to put together. 
This is the project that I created for my Blog Hop Color Challenge. So if you want to play along, you have until Saturday :)




Thanks so much for stopping by, today. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to visit our Blog Hop and play along with the Scrap Chick's challenges. 

~Blessings~
Linda

1 comment :