Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas card keeper and scrapbook page reveal #3 by jen t



Hi all, hope you had a great Christmas!! I am stopping by today to share a christmas card keeper . I don't know about you but i can't throw away the beautiful cards and picture cards I receive each year. So, i made this 6x9 booklet to hold the cards. Once i am ready to add the cards to it i will just hole punch them and restring the gold twine and tie the booklet together and keep it with my Christmas decorations so i can look at them each year.  Then while looking thru winter pictures from last yr i found one of my favorite pictures of my girls and just had to scrapbook it. 


Card keeper



12x12 page 





Close-up



Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen T. 


No comments :

Post a Comment