Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hello and Happy Sunday!!!

Good morning and I hope your weekend has went well. Our weekend had been cloudy and rainy, so I'm happy we got to be out this last week when it was nice and take some good pictures with all the pretty fall colors! And with that I am here to share 2 layouts I made for the Birds of a Feather kit club design team.


We got a beautifully fall themed kit this month, you should head over to the shop and check out the November kit before there all gone! This kit is full of BoBunny and Echo park papers. They are so perfect for fall!! I took this picture last week at the park and loved the colors I was able to capture, so I jumped into my kit and grabbed a few of the BoBunny, enchanted fall line and started layering. I also cut that Fall memories piece from one of the cut a part pages and theirs a few and that's nice! There great for making cards too!


I did grab a few things that I had left over from last months kit and used them on this layout as well. The FYI wood veneer is from last months kit and I just darkened its color with some Tim Holtz distress ink. And for the title I used some of the word thickers from the Septemeber kit. I added a few clear stickers from my stash to finish the title and a little bit of wood grain washi. I also did some splatters on my page with Tattered Angels chalkboard glimmer mist in Valencia, which you can fin in the shop too!


Fall this way,
Now for this layout I chose to work with some of the Echo park papers. I grabbed this orange sheet and placed it behind a sheet of white cardstock that I had sent threw my Silhouette. I loved the orange peeking threw! I then cut out different leaves with the solid colored papers from the Echo park line and a few from the BoBunny line. I added a strip of the BoBunny paper at the bottom too with a line of my wood grain washi.


I did a bit of fussy cutting, Wood floras by Echo Park has some really cool looking labels on one side, they have different little things on them, like the one above with the little acorn, some have a fox or mushroom, there all soo cute! I used the Wonder charm kraft thickers that came in the kit for the Fall part of the title and then I grabbed a flair button out of my stash that said this way and had that finish out the title.


 I added a few of the acorn brads from last months kit, so love those!! 



I added a bit of gold thread and a few word stickers by Tim Holtz and a few enamel dots, witch you can find in the shop as well, there by Echo Park.



I hope you enjoyed the layouts I made with this fantastic kit and I hope you come back to see what everyone else creates as well!!

2 comments :