Thursday, October 8, 2015

Layouts using the October Kit!


I was so excited when I saw the pictures of the October kit...I couldn't wait to play with it and I did as soon as it arrived on my front door step! I knew I wanted to scrap the pictures from my daughter's first school dance and the colors from the photos went perfectly with the hues in this month's kit.


I have a Silhouette die-cutting machine and had some fun cutting out some feathers as you can see. I also used my die-cutting machine to cut out my title.


This next layout is a snapshot of my daughter and I on a recent hike that we took exploring some state land...it was gorgeous! I had taken a quick picture of our shadows and I ended up loving it. Had to put it in a layout!


I used my computer to type up and print out my journaling on this layout. I used the Distress Ink from the kit to ink up my edges of the journaling strips a bit to make them more visible.





1 comment :