Thursday, October 22, 2015

Happy Scrappy Thursday!

Happy Thursday, Chickies!

It's been a crazy week around here as I've prepared for one of my teaching evaluations. I did so much work at the beginning of the week that I had to reward myself with some scrappy time last night! So, I pulled out the beautiful October kit and got busy creating. 

To begin, I used this AWESOME free cut file from Paper Issues. I LOVE seeing all the triangles on so many scrappy pages, so I decided it was time for me to give it a try :) 
To finish off the layout, I added some of the gold glitter circles (that I cut apart) and layered them with the triangles and some journaling strips and a little heart. To finish off the layout, I added some fussy cut flowers and the layout was complete. 


And a couple of close ups:




For my next layout, I used a favorite Page Drafts sketch and pulled this fun picture of Zack and Mia. Even though the picture isn't perfect (it's not totally in focus and Zack has his eyes shut), it still makes me smile every time I look at it. Thus, the bright fun colors of this kit were the perfect match for it.


And a couple of close ups: 




Hopefully you are finding your own scrappy time this week. Remember, we love to see your creations. Just share with us here, on the blog, and/or over at our Facebook page!

~Blessings~
Linda

3 comments :