Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Sunday!!

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!!

I'm here today to share a few layouts with you that I made with my October Birds of a feather kit

Now this 1st layout is of me and my youngest daughter.I wasn't planning on taking any pictures or anything, but she was playing with this hat that her grandma had made for her. She had it pulled down low over her eyes and was just acting goofy, they she started to hug me and give me kisses, So I thought I'd take some pictures and I'm glad I did.


I did a little fussy cutting with the flowers from some of the Pink Paislee, Cedar Lane collection, they were just to pretty not to! I did a little layering, I actually was playing along with a sketch from a group on facebook. Victoria Marie facebook group, its awesome over in that group!!


I did use a cut file from my Silhouette as well and a bit of vellum from my stash. I also used the Fundamentals wood veneers and covered it with the peacock feather mini distress ink that came in the kit. 



Now In this kit there we also some Simple Stories, Pumpkin Spice papers. They all go well together but I thought I would make a more boyish layout and I think it came out pretty good! lol



The kit had these cute little acorns, that at 1st I wasnt sure I would honestly use, but I'm so happy they were in there, they make such cute little embellishments!!
I pulled what I had left of the Queen&Co orange droplets from Augusts kit and used them, they just went well with it, a little more texture. I also used my silhouette and cut a few leaves out and a few circles and layered them behind the picture.I pulled a few little stickers from my collection along with the droplets from August and was really happy with the way these came out!!

I hope you go by and check out the store and join in over in the forums too!! We'd love to see you over there!!

2 comments :