Sunday, September 20, 2015

More from the September Kit

Happy Sunday, Chickies!
Linda, here, sharing two more layouts that I created using the beautiful September kit. The patterns and colors from this kit are just amazing!

For  my first layout, I wanted to do a special layout for my daughter, Taylor. She is so NOT a flower or pink person, so I decided to focus on the blues and whites from the kit. I did a lot of fussy cutting for the flowers and layered them with the black and white picture of Tay that I took on the first day of school.


And a couple of close ups:



For my second layout, I just wanted to do something fun with the floral paper and a favorite picture of Toby Joe. I also had fun layering lots of different pieces for this layout, and the blues and pinks were a perfect match!



Hopefully you are having as much fun playing with your kit as I am with mine. Remember, we love to see your creations. Just share with us.

Blessings,
~Linda~

2 comments :